Over the past decade, there has been an increasing awareness of South Texas as an emerging business and international center, resulting from the growing number of businesses taking advantage of the in-bond or “maquiladora” program in Mexico, and from the implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement. The growth in employment and new employers in South Texas has been phenomenal. Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P., has responded to this regional expansion with an employment law practice to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of both local and non-local employers and their employees.
Our lawyers counsel clients in varied employment law issues, including drafting and enforcement issues regarding employment agreements, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, preparation of employee handbooks, legal advice regarding obligations of the employer related to wage and hour issues and employee discipline and termination, and litigation of discrimination, wrongful termination and other claims.
- Title VII Discrimination and Harassment Employer Counseling
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Employment Handbooks and Policies
- Wage and Hour Law Compliance and Claims (TWC, FLSA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Claims
- Employment Contracts
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Employer
- Municipal Employment
- Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- School District Employment and Personnel Issues
If you or someone you know has been faced with wrongful labor law treatment and want to take legal action, contact the McAllen employment law attorneys of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P. by calling 956-682-5501, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.