Atlas, Hall & Rodríguez, L.L.P. litigation and dispute resolution lawyers in McAllen represent a wide variety of clients, from the small entrepreneur to the large, publicly traded corporation, to local, national and multinational business entities, to various governmental entities. The McAllen attorneys of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P. represent clients in court proceedings, arbitration proceedings and mediations, but also help clients resolve disputes to their advantage before the disputes reach the courthouse. Our lawyers will advise clients what they need to know about litigating in and around McAllen and South Texas.
McAllen’s trusted attorneys handle commercial and business matters involving general and commercial business matters. The potential damages in such lawsuits range from the relatively minor to the catastrophic. We also handle appeals of such cases in both state and federal courts. No matter the type of case you have, the McAllen attorneys measure success where it matters most: in the courtroom.
Our litigation practice includes:
- Class Actions
- Complex Litigation
- Federal Appellate and Trial Practice
- State Appellate and Trial Practice
- Employment Issues:
- Non-Compete Issues
- Wrongful Termination Claims Against Employers
- Eminent Domain
- Freedom of Information, Press, Religion, Speech
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Defendant
- Toxic Torts – Chemicals, Pesticides, Underground Contamination, Silicosis
- Construction Defects
- Mold and Sick Building Claims
- Product Defects or Failures
- Catastrophic Injuries or Death
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Will Contests
- General Business Litigation
In addition to handling, from beginning to end, the types of litigation listed above, the McAllen litigation lawyers are also hired to represent clients with regard to specific litigation situations, including:
- Filing and Prosecuting Motions for New Trial
- Contesting Propriety of Service
- Commencing or Contesting Injunctive Relief
- Enforcing or Contesting Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Contesting Venue and Jurisdiction
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Removal of State Court Cases to Federal Court
- Contesting Class Action Suits
For general or special situations, the McAllen attorneys of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P. can handle your litigation needs in McAllen and all of South Texas.
We recognize that costly litigation is not always the best solution for the client. When possible, we attempt to resolve pending claims or imminent lawsuits through alternative dispute resolution or mediation. Whether you need a McAllen dispute resolution lawyer to negotiate to keep you out of the courthouse, or a McAllen litigation lawyer to be diligent in pursuing your interests in a South Texas courthouse, you can count on the experienced lawyers of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P. to be on your side.
Contact the McAllen dispute resolution and litigation attorneys of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez L.L.P. by calling 956-682-5501, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.