The attorneys of Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez, LLP have extensive experience representing governmental entities. Our lawyers recognize the important role local government and other vital groups play in the economic growth, sustainability, and success of cities and counties.
No matter what type of group, business, or organization you are trying to defend, our team of experts will work closely with our clients to make sure we understand their goals. We strive to meet our clients’ various needs by providing high-quality legal expertise as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Our attorneys provide services for private and public entities in the following areas:
- Administrative Hearings and Adjudication
- Administrative Investigations
- State and Municipal Contracts
- Land Use and Zoning
- Municipal Corporations
- Municipal Employment
- Municipal Liability
- State and Municipal Bonds and Financing
- Economic Development Corporations
- Public Information Requests
- Non-Profit Entity Formation and Dissolution
If you are seeking legal consultation, contact us by calling 956-682-5501, or via email at email@example.com.