Atlas, Hall & Rodriguez LLP is a full-service law firm in the Rio Grande Valley that has been providing trusted legal services for 70 years. AHR provides comprehensive legal counsel in corporate, litigation, and business law that connects South Texas to regional, national and international entities. AHR’s longevity and reputation is the result of hard work, tenacity and trust.
The firm is seeking to fill multiple litigation associate positions in its McAllen and Brownsville office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidates should have work experience in litigation, including commercial disputes, commercial litigation, construction law, construction litigation, financial institution litigation, personal injury litigation and insurance defense.
Among other duties, the candidate must investigate, analyze, strategize and effectively manage matters and provide outstanding customer service to our clients and teammates throughout the organization. The candidate will also support a highly successful and growing team, and engage in community engagement opportunities.
Candidates with strong ties to the Rio Grande Valley are preferred, but it is not a requirement.
Candidates must have:
• Litigation attorney experience
• Strong work ethic, excellent analytical skills and high energy
• Must be committed to education and teamwork
• Solid computer skills, including competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Commitment to exemplary customer service
• Ability to travel
AHR offers a generous benefits package:
• We offer a high salary for the region
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan
• Access to 401K plan and 401K profit sharing
• Opportunities for community engagement
• Access to staff/administrative support
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 956-607-3005
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com